8.2. Dismantling and check
Necessity under repair transmissions arises very seldom. Irrespective of amount of works on transmission dismantling always it is necessary to observe following instructions:
- After transmission installation it is necessary to check oil level. Volume of oil SAE 80, API GL–4; GL–5 makes 3,1 l;
- Constantly it is necessary to replace all paper linings, sealing rings of round section and a cuff of shaft. Space between edges of cuffs before installation always to grease with plastic greasing;
- Carefully to clear all condensing surfaces.
At hermetic use to put it in regular intervals and to watch that ventilating apertures were not hammered;
- Always to replace all spring lock or persistent rings. Spring lock rings at installation not to stretch too strongly and always to watch that they precisely got to a flute;
- Bolts and the nuts used for fastening of a back cover and картера to turn on and tighten cross-wise. It is necessary to replace all self-stopped nuts and bolts. To watch observance of the moments of an inhaling;
- Needle bearings to establish marks outside the party from which it is used оправка;
- All bearings to grease before installation;
- Internal rings of conic roller bearings before installation to heat up to 100 S.Ne to confuse among themselves internal and external rings of different bearings. Conic roller bearings of one shaft to replace always in the complete set;
- Thickness of compensatory washers always to measure by a micrometer in several places. To establish only washers without agnails and other defects;
- Synchronizer rings to check on deterioration and if necessary to replace as directed in corresponding section. Before installation carefully to oil them that they at the first start-up have not started to work dry.