8.2. Dismantling and check
Necessity under repair transmissions arises very seldom. Irrespective of amount of works on transmission dismantling always it is necessary to observe following instructions:
- After transmission installation it is necessary to check oil level. Volume of oil SAE 80, API GL–4; GL–5 makes 3,1 l;
- Constantly it is necessary to replace all paper linings, sealing rings of round section and a cuff of shaft. Space between edges of cuffs before installation always to grease with plastic greasing;
- Carefully to clear all condensing surfaces.
At hermetic use to put it in regular intervals and to watch that ventilating apertures were not hammered;
- Always to replace all spring lock or persistent rings. Spring lock rings at installation not to stretch too strongly and always to watch that they precisely got to a flute;
- Bolts and the nuts used for fastening of a back cover and картера to turn on and tighten cross-wise. It is necessary to replace all self-stopped nuts and bolts. To watch observance of the moments of an inhaling;
- Needle bearings to establish marks outside the party from which it is used оправка;
- All bearings to grease before installation;
- Internal rings of conic roller bearings before installation to heat up to 100 ° S.Ne to confuse among themselves internal and external rings of different bearings. Conic roller bearings of one shaft to replace always in the complete set;
- Thickness of compensatory washers always to measure by a micrometer in several places. To establish only washers without agnails and other defects;
- Synchronizer rings to check on deterioration and if necessary to replace as directed in corresponding section. Before installation carefully to oil them that they at the first start-up have not started to work dry.