2.3.5. Installation of a head of the block of cylinders
For installation of a head of the block of cylinders it is necessary to execute the following:
- Once again to wipe a head and block surface. A lining of a head of the block of cylinders to establish so that spare part number was visible from above. To check up, that apertures in a head of the block of cylinders were not blocked by a lining. Always to use a new lining even if old still has a good appearance. As it was already mentioned, on a number of engines metal linings are established;
- For exact installation in the apertures shown on fig. 53
, two directing bolts (apertures 1 and 3 on the inhaling diagramme) should be rolled. In the absence of the specified special bolts (the tool № 3070) should be prepared two hairpins with a corresponding carving, if necessary having cut off it, and to cut on the ends шлиц
under a screw-driver;
Fig. 53. The directing bolts used at installation of a head of the block of cylinders
- To establish a head of the block of cylinders and to knock on it with a plastic or rubber hammer for landing end;
- To establish the remained eight oiled bolts of fastening of a head of the block of cylinders and to tighten them by hand. To turn on a screw-driver both hairpins, to insert and screw the greased bolts of fastening of a head of the block of cylinders;
- Gradually to tighten bolts of fastening of a head of the block of cylinders (fig. 26
). For an inhaling of bolts it is possible to use only a special key as their heads differently will be damaged.
Fig. 26. Sequence отворачивания bolts of fastening of a head of the block of cylinders
Inhaling to spend to four receptions:
- To tighten all bolts in 26
sequences specified in fig.
till the moment 40 Нм
(to tighten at first a bolt № 10);
- To tighten all bolts in the specified sequence till the moment 60 Нм;
- To tighten each bolt on 1/4 turns (90 ) in the specified sequence, inserting a key into a bolt and marking position of the T-shaped handle;
- Once again to tighten bolts on 1/4 turns.
Bolts do not require a tightening while in service.