8.5.1. Differential dismantling
For differential dismantling it is necessary to execute the following:
Fig. 203. The Assembly diagramme of differential without satellites: 1 — картер transmissions; 2 — a compensatory washer; 3 — an external ring of the bearing; 4 — the conic roller bearing; 5 — a driving wheel; 6 — a differential box; 7 — a safety pin; 8 — a speedometer drive; 9 — the conic roller bearing; 10 — a bearing ring; 11 — a compensatory washer; 12 — the coupling case; 13 — a rivet; 14 — a rivet; 15 — a conducted gear wheel; 16 — a nut, 70 Нм
- To beat out spring pins 7 (fig. 203
) from an axis of satellites (if they are) and to beat out an axis from a differential box. If in a design the conducted gear wheel fastens rivets to turn away both corners;
- To take out gear wheels of differential and a separator. Round nuts of fastening of gear wheels of semiaxes not to turn on, except for cases when the carving is damaged;
- To remove bearings of differential by means of a stripper with two captures;
- If it is necessary, to remove a speedometer drive on one party (to substitute a chisel and, cautiously striking on it to disconnect);
Fig. 204. Drilling of rivets of fastening of a conducted gear wheel
- The conducted gear wheel fastens rivets to a differential box, therefore it is necessary to drill rivets, using a drill in diameter of 12 mm, from 204
parties specified in fig.
then to beat out the rests of rivets. To disconnect a gear wheel, striking on it, or to spend through a driving wheel a differential box. Details still being in a collected kind to clear of shavings which are formed at drilling;
- If a gear wheel напрессована in a hot condition it follows выпрессовать from a box of differential after heating to 120 to S.Pri to work it is necessary to be careful, as details hot (to work in leather gloves).