7.4.1. Debugging methods in cable work
If at check of the mechanism of adjustment of a cable of success it is not possible to achieve, that, probably, the reason consists in unsatisfactory work of this mechanism. If to recognise that a coupling cable it is serviceable again to provide its working capacity it is possible as follows:
- To liberate a cable of coupling from fastening knot on the lever of deenergizing of coupling, sharply having pulled it in a direction And;
- To press against the stop a coupling pedal;
- To shift an external cover in a direction of the forward party of the engine (marksman) while the mechanism of adjustment of a cable will not give in to compression on a site of a cuff With;
- Again to establish a coupling cable in fastening knot on the lever of deenergizing of coupling;
- Once again to check up working capacity of the mechanism of adjustment of a cable as it is described. Otherwise it is necessary to replace a cable.