7.1. Coupling removal
Cцепление it is possible to remove without removal of the engine from the car. For this purpose follows it is necessary to execute following operations:
- To remove a transmission (подразд. 8.1);
- To note coupling position at installation in relation to a flywheel. For this purpose use кернер with which help labels on a flywheel and coupling are put;
- To turn away six bolts of fastening of coupling in regular intervals cross-wise before easing of effort of springs. The flywheel thus should be fixed in appropriate way. It is necessary to remember that bolts 12-dot, that is for раскрепления and inhalings the corresponding head is necessary;
- To remove coupling and to take out a leading disk of coupling.
The acting part of a nave of a disk should be directed towards a transmission, that is outside.
- At once to wipe rags an inside of a flywheel and to check up a surface of a friction of a flywheel. At deterioration of a leading disk of coupling to heads of rivets it can appear that rivets "have lifted up" a surface of a flywheel or press a disk.