8.4.1. Assemblage of a conducted shaft
In need of replacement of a conducted shaft or its bearing the conducted shaft is subject to adjustment as it is described more low.
Shaft assemblage is spent in sequence, return dismantling. Besides adjustment it is necessary to pay attention to the following:
Fig. 185. Details of a conducted shaft: 1 — картер transmissions; 2 — an adjusting persistent ring of the bearing, external; 3 — the conic roller bearing; 4 — an adjusting washer; 5 — a gear wheel of inclusion of the first transfer; 6 — the needle bearing; 7 — an internal ring of the synchronizer of the first transfer; 8 — an external ring of the synchronizer of the first transfer; 9 — a ring of the synchronizer of the first transfer; 10 — a persistent ring; 11 — the synchronizer (sliding муфта and a nave of switching of the first / second transfer; 12 — a synchronizer spring; 13 — sliding муфта; 14 — a synchronizer nave; 15 — crackers; 16 — a synchronizer spring; 17 — a ring of the synchronizer of the second transfer; 18 — an external ring of the synchronizer of the second transfer; 19 — an internal ring of the synchronizer of the second transfer; 20 — a gear wheel of the second transfer; 21 — a persistent ring; 22 — the needle bearing of a gear wheel of the second transfer; 23 — a gear wheel of the third transfer; 24 — a persistent ring; 25 — a persistent ring; 26 — a gear wheel of the fourth transfer; 27 — a conducted shaft; 28 — the conic bearing; 29 — an adjusting persistent ring of the bearing; 30 — compensatory washers (it is necessary to select); 31 — картер couplings; 32 — an adjusting persistent ring; 33 — the plug of the needle bearing; 34 — the needle bearing of the fifth gear wheel; 35 — a gear wheel of the fifth transfer; 36 — a ring of the synchronizer of the fifth transfer; 37 — a synchronizer spring; 38 — a nave of the synchronizer of the fifth transfer; 39 — sliding муфта the fifth transfer; 40 — a persistent ring
The conducted shaft is presented on fig. 185
) measured (see more low);
- запрессовать the conic roller bearing 28 on the shaft end;
Fig. 187. Backlash measurement between an internal ring of the synchronizer and a gear wheel
Fig. 188. Backlash measurement between details of the synchronizer being under strengthening
- Before shaft assemblage to check up a ring of the synchronizer of the first and second transfer on deterioration. Measurements to spend twice. At first to press an internal ring towards a conic surface of a gear wheel of transfer and to measure by means of contact щупа a
backlash and (fig. 187
). The admissible backlash (a deterioration limit) makes 0,3 mm (at new 0,75–1,25 mm). At the second measurement pressing should be spent on a synchronizer ring, external and internal rings in a direction of a conic surface of a gear wheel of transfer and by means of contact щупа
to measure a backlash and (fig. 188
). The admissible backlash (a deterioration limit) makes 0,5 mm (at new 1,2–1,8 mm).
Assemblage of a conducted shaft is necessary for spending as follows.
To collect details of the synchronizer of the second transfer it agree fig. 189
in a following order:
Fig. 189. Assemblage of the synchronizer of the second transfer: And — an internal ring; In — an external ring; 1, 2, 3 — arrows
- To establish an internal ring And on a gear wheel of the second transfer. Oblique ledges (an arrow 1) should be turned towards an external ring In;
- To establish V.Vystupy's external ring (the marksman 2) should enter into flutes of a gear wheel of transfer (the marksman 3);
- To establish a ring of the synchronizer of S.Pazy should enter into gearing with an internal ring in the places noted by an arrow 1;
- To establish three stoppers in a transfer nave, and sliding муфту — on a nave;
Fig. 190. Installation of springs of synchronizers
- At installation of springs of the synchronizer to use fig. 190
and to establish springs, as is shown in drawing: to displace the end of a spring which is on an opposite side, on 120 in relation to other spring, as shown a dashed line. It is necessary to remember that the flute in sliding муфте
should be turned towards the first transfer.
To collect details of the synchronizer of the first transfer in a following order:
- To establish an external ring, as is shown in fig. 191
. Ledges on an inside should be turned to a gear wheel of transfer of a backing And;
Fig. 191. Installation of an external ring of the synchronizer
- To establish an internal ring And, using fig. 192
. Oblique ledges (an arrow 1) should enter into gearing with flutes (an arrow 2) synchronizer rings In;
Fig. 192. Combination of an internal ring of the synchronizer and synchronizer rings: And — an internal ring of the synchronizer; In — synchronizer rings; 1, 2 — arrows.
- To establish from above a gear wheel of the first transfer. Flutes in a fillet of a gear wheel of inclusion should enter into gearing with ledges on an external ring of the synchronizer;
- On an electric plate to warm up a gear wheel of the fourth transfer to 120 With and запрессовать a shaft, having spent it through a gear wheel so that the fillet has been turned to a gear wheel of the third transfer;
- To establish both persistent rings 24 (fig. 185
) and 25. For this purpose to use the special flat-nose pliers applied at repair of water pumps. To establish a ring at first over shaft, and then to enter its flat-nose pliers into a groove;
- To establish a gear wheel 23 third transfers with the oiled needle bearing and to fix it on other party a persistent ring 21. To check up reliability of fastening of a ring in a groove;
- To establish a gear wheel 20 second transfers with synchronizer details (see above instructions on installation) on the needle bearing and to establish the collected synchronizer.
The flute in sliding муфте should be turned towards a gear wheel of the first transfer, and teeths of transfer of a backing — towards a gear wheel of the second transfer. The synchronizer запрессовать, using a press, thus grooves in the synchronizer are deduced on one line with stoppers;
- To establish on a shaft a gear wheel of the first transfer with the details of the synchronizer established in it (see above instructions on installation) and the needle bearing.
To adjust a conducted shaft as follows:
- запрессовать in картер couplings an external adjusting persistent ring of the conic roller bearing at use of a compensatory washer by thickness of 0,75 mm by means of corresponding оправки or cautiously to hammer in it;
- To establish the collected conducted shaft and картер transmissions. Bolts to tighten the moment 25 Нм;
Fig. 193. The special tool for carrying out of measurements on conducted to a shaft
- To turn some times a shaft that the bearing could be earned extra, and establish 193
special tools specified in fig.
with стрелочным the
indicator on the shaft end. To establish on стрелочном the
indicator a tension equal of 1,0 mm, and to translate an arrow of the indicator on zero;
- To translate a conducted shaft in a direction specified by an arrow, and to fix (for example, 0,30 mm) the indication on стрелочном the indicator. It is necessary to remember that the given operation should be spent at each new gauging as the arrow стрелочного the indicator in initial position does not come back;
- On the basis of the given gauging to define a thickness of a compensatory washer. For this purpose to summarise a thickness of the established washer, the shown value and value of a preliminary inhaling. The sum will give value of a thickness of a demanded washer;
Thickness of the established compensatory washer of 0,75 mm
The measured value of 0,30 mm
Value of a preliminary inhaling of 0,20 mm
Thickness of a necessary compensatory washer: 0,75+0,30+0,20=1,25 (mm)
- Again to remove a conducted shaft, to take out an external ring of the bearing from картера and to take a washer. The complete set includes washers in the thickness from 0,70 to 1,40 mm, therefore a necessary thickness it is possible to pick up absolutely precisely;
Fig. 173. Removal of an adjusting persistent ring of the conic roller bearing of a primary shaft: And — stripper Kukko 21/5; B — bridge Kukko 22/2
- To take out an adjusting persistent ring by means of a corresponding stripper (fig. 173
) and to take out the established compensatory washer in the thickness of 0,75 mm from картера
- Again запрессовать in картер couplings an external adjusting persistent ring with a necessary compensatory washer (this time in the thickness of 1,25 mm) to establish картер transmissions and to tighten fastening bolts картера couplings by the moment 25 Нм;
- To establish on a conducted shaft the gauge of a twisting moment and nozzle VW 548 and in regular intervals to turn a shaft with the device for twisting moment measurement (fig. 194
). If new conic roller bearings the indication should make 80–160 Нсм
are established. At the earned extra bearings the twisting moment should make not less than 30 Нсм
. Before monitoring procedure it is necessary to grease bearings трансмиссионным
Fig. 194. Measurement of a twisting moment of the established conducted shaft by means of the special device () for twisting moment measurement