Before the beginning of works carefully to clear all external surfaces of the engine, preliminary having closed all apertures pure rags to exclude hit of a dirt in the engine.
Engine dismantling is in detail described in подразд. 2.3–2.7. The described works spend both at filled, and at the dismantled engine.
If full dismantling is supposed, it is enough to unite only separate working operations in the specified sequence.
As a rule, all moving elements of the engine (pistons, valves, covers, loose leaves of bearings and so forth) before dismantle should be marked, that at assemblage to establish them on former places if it is supposed to use them again. Details to place so that they could not be mixed. Valves can be established in cut in a bottom of a cardboard box of an aperture that it was possible to write a number of their number. On fig. 24
placing of the removed valves is shown.
Fig. 24. Installation of valves in the course of engine dismantling
In no event it is impossible to mark basic and condensing surfaces with sharp subjects, especially to mark them. Many details изготавлены from aluminium, therefore with them it is necessary to address especially carefully. It is necessary to apply hammers to separation of certain details only with rubber or plastic бойками.
In the absence of the assembly stand it is necessary to make a wooden trestle of the necessary size for providing of access to its top and bottom part. A head of the block of the cylinders, fixed on hairpins of an inlet collector, after dismantle it is possible to fix in a vice.
The head of the block of cylinders and the oil pump can be removed on the car. It is possible to tighten or replace a gear belt on the established engine.
At engine dismantling it is necessary to execute following operations:
- To dismantle all auxiliary elements of the engine: the distributor of ignition, a detail of system of injection, an inlet collector and т.д;
- To dismantle поликлиновой a belt if it it has not been made;
Fig. 25. Details on the face party of the engine: 1 — the top casing of a gear belt; 2 — a gear belt; 3 — bolts, 20 Н·м; 4 — a protective casing of a gear belt for a pump pulley; 5 — a bolt, 80 Н·м; 6 — a gear pulley of a camshaft; 7, 8 — bolts, 10 Н·м; 9 — a casing of a gear belt (inside); 10 — a sealing ring of round section; 11 — the water pump; 12 — the device of a tension of a belt; 13 — a nut, 20 Н·м; 14 — the assembly console; 15 — a gear pulley of a cranked shaft; 16 — a bolt, 40 Н·м + 90 °; 17 — a pulley of a cranked shaft; 18 — a bolt, 20 Н·м; 19 — поликлиновой a belt; 20 — a bolt, 90 Н·м + 120 °; 21 — the bottom casing of a gear belt
- To dismantle a pulley of a belt of a cranked shaft (fig. 25
). For this purpose to turn away bolts from the inside and to remove a pulley. Remember, as the pulley has been established. To turn away bolts of fastening of a protective cover of the gear belt which is behind a pulley of a belt;
- To disconnect arms of units from the engine. In the presence of the conditioner of air it has already been dismantled at engine dismantle;
- To disconnect the top protective cover of a gear belt and located over приводным a pulley of the water pump a protective cover (see подразд. 2.7.1);
- To remove a gear pulley from a cranked shaft, keeping a shaft from проворачивания;
- To dismantle the water pump and the oil filter;
- To take out oil щуп;
- To turn away bolts of fastening of a cover of a head of the block of cylinders and to check up consolidation — even damaged it, probably, it is useful at assemblage if on it to put hermetic;
- In regular intervals to turn away bolts of fastening of a head of the block of cylinders in the sequence shown on fig. 26
(the inhaling is spent in return sequence). For this purpose to use a face key with a head without which it is possible to damage internal шестигранники
heads of bolts because of what the last eventually at all it will not be possible to turn on;
Fig. 26. Sequence отворачивания bolts of fastening of a head of the block of cylinders
- To remove a head of the block of cylinders (fig. 27
) together with the inlet and final collector which has been built in by a camshaft, etc.
Fig. 27. A head of the block of cylinders: 1 — a bolt, 10 Н·м; 2 — a sealing ring (it is obligatory to replace always); 3 — a cover of a head of the block of cylinders; 4 — a stopper маслоналивного apertures; 5 — a cover lining; 6 — a bolt of fastening of a head of the block of cylinders; 7 — a head of the block of cylinders; 8 — a lining of a head of the block of cylinders (various executions)
The subsequent works are necessary for spending according to fig. 28
in a following order:
Fig. 28. The block of cylinders with cranked shaft: 1 — loose leaves of bearings № 1, 2, 4 and 5; 2 — bolts of fastening of covers of bearings, 65 Н·м + 90 °; 3 — covers of radical bearings; 4 — persistent rings; 5 — the bearing loose leaf № 3; 6 — a cranked shaft; 7 — a bolt, 10 Н·м; 8 — bolts of fastening of a flywheel, 60 Н·м + 90 °; 9 — a flywheel; 10 — a flange with a cuff; 11 — a lining (to replace always); 12 — adjusting washers for the block of cylinders; 13 — a cover of a forward cuff; 14 — a cuff; 15 — the sealing plug; 16 — an asterisk of chain transfer of the oil pump; 17 — the oil pump
- To disconnect a cover 13 with a cuff from the face party of the block of cylinders;
- To develop the engine and to disconnect the oil pallet. To remove a lining;
- To dismantle the oil pump according to recommendations подразд. 3.2.1;
Fig. 29. Marks of a rod and a rod cover кернером
- To put designations of numbers of cylinders on covers of rods. For this purpose to put кернером
labels on a rod and a rod cover. On the first rod one label, on second two etc., as is shown in fig. 29
. Covers of bearings to remove serially. Thus the rod always should be in НМТ
- To put numbers of cylinders a paint or cautiously sharp subject on the top party of the bottoms of pistons in an oil deposit. To push out rods together with pistons serially upwards from cylinders. Pay attention to that loose leaves and covers fastened at once to corresponding rods;
- To disconnect coupling and a flywheel from the engine;
- To disconnect a back cover and to remove a cuff;
- To remove a cranked shaft (see подразд. 2.6.1). Covers of bearings in this case are designated by numbers (№ 1 on the party of a belt pulley, № 5 on the flywheel party).
On the average bearing of a cranked shaft persistent rings for adjustment axial люфта a cranked shaft are established. To remove them and to put marks on the corresponding party if they again are supposed to be used at engine assemblage. Marks should specify, what rings were above and below. These designations put already after removal from картера two other rings.