Steering installation is spent in return sequence taking into account the following;
- At installation of the steering mechanism it is necessary to grease consolidations with a soap solution (means for ware washing). To check up cleanliness of condensing surfaces. To pay attention to that consolidation 16 (fig. 239
) was established by label TOP upwards;
Fig. 239. Details of a steering with cross-section steering draught: 1 — the hinge of cross-section steering draught; 2 — шестигранная a nut, 50 Нм; 3 — a tightening ring with short moustaches upwards; 4 — a cover; 5 — a collar; 6 — the right cross-section steering draught; 7 — a counternut, 50 Нм; 8 — the left cross-section steering draught; 9 — шестигранная a self-stopped nut, 30 Нм; 10 — the lever; 11 — шестигранная a nut, 30 Нм; 12 — the hinge of cross-section steering draught left; 13 — шестигранный a bolt, 30 Нм; 14 — the adjusting screw; 15 — the steering mechanism; 16 — rubber consolidation; 17 — шестигранный a bolt, 30 Нм; 18 — an intermediate shaft with universal hinges
- To establish the steering mechanism on the chassis;
- To raise a stretcher and to enter simultaneously the universal hinge of an intermediate shaft into gearing with a small gear wheel. Thus the assistant should operate elevating the device to provide gearing;
- To establish four bolts of fastening of the steering mechanism and to tighten them in regular intervals cross-wise the moment 30 Нм after reliable landing of the steering mechanism. Thus it is necessary to watch that consolidation reliably adjoined to an overlay and the aperture in a body has been closed.
- Nut on карданном the hinge to replace with the new self-stopped. To tighten a bolt the moment 30 Нм;
- To establish in correct position a stretcher and to tighten bolts the moment 50 Нм, then to tighten them for 90 ;
- To attach cross-section steering bent for to steering levers. To screw new self-stopped nuts and to tighten their moment 30 Нм;
- After the installation termination to check up adjustment of corners of installation of forward wheels and if necessary to adjust, as it is described in подразд. 10.5.