9.3.1. Dismantling and assemblage of the external hinge of equal angular speeds
If the car has the big run hinges can be worn strongly out. The excessive backlash in hinges is shown in the form of clicks at acceleration and braking by the engine. Also it is possible to hear a scratch at трогании from a place with simultaneous turn of wheels. It is necessary to replace such hinges at once. Replacement to spend, as it is described in подразд. 9.2.2.
For hinge dismantling it is necessary to execute following operations:
- To mark position of an internal nave in relation to a separator and the case;
Fig. 228. A separator warp at extraction of spherical fingers
- To clamp a shaft in a vice and to incline a nave with a separator, as is shown in fig. 228
. To take out serially spherical fingers. Spherical fingers of each hinge are picked up with a split-hair accuracy, therefore they cannot be used in other hinges;
Fig. 229. Separator extraction
- To develop a separator how it is shown on fig. 229
while two rectangular cuts will not be combined with case edge. To take out a separator with a nave;
- To develop a nave so that one of ledges has entered into one of rectangular cuts in a separator, and to take a nave from a separator. On fig. 230 the
relative positioning of both details is shown.
Fig. 230. Extraction of a nave from the hinge
All dismantled details to check up on presence of excessive deterioration, cracks or traces of jamming of spherical fingers. Brilliant places (a zone of contact of spheres) do not mean that the hinge should be changed.
At assemblage of the hinge of equal angular speeds it is necessary to execute the following:
- Carefully to wash out all details in kerosene;
- To put in the hinge approximately 45 г greasings;
- To insert into the hinge a separator with a nave;
- Spherical fingers to establish from the opposite ends, watching that they have occupied initial position in a separator and the case;
- To insert into the hinge a new persistent ring;
- To put in the hinge 45 г greasings;
- To establish on the hinge a cover and to fix its collar. For an inhaling again to use the adaptation shown on fig. 227
Fig. 227. An inhaling of a fixing collar for the rubber goffered covers by means of special pincers
- To check up correctness of installation of a collar on other end and cautiously to insert a screw-driver between a cover and shaft. Thus there is air being inside. To tighten a small collar;
- Carefully to erase the greasing which is on lateral aspect of a shaft, to reduce dirt sticking.