15.2.3. Removal and installation
Fig. 319. Details of fastening of the generator: 1 — поликлиновой a belt; 2 — the generator; 3 — a pressure regulator; 4 — bolts, М4 х 25; 5 — a cover; 6 — bolts М3; 7 — bolts, М10 х 55, 45 Н·м; 8 — bolts, М10 х 70, 30 Н·м; 9 — an arm; 10 — a roller of a tension of a belt; 11 — bolts, М8 х 85, 25 Н·м
On fig. 319
details of fastening of the generator are shown.
For generator removal it is necessary to execute following operations:
- To disconnect a negative wire from the storage battery;
- To disconnect a contact socket on a back cover of the generator. To disconnect a wire from the disconnected clip;
- To weaken the tension device клинового a belt as it is described in подразд. 4.3.3 and to weaken both bolts of fastening of the generator;
- To wring out the generator inside and to remove a belt;
- To take out a bolt of fastening of the generator below and to remove the generator.
Generator installation is spent in return sequence. It is necessary to insert a belt into flutes of a pulley and to wring out the generator outside. Keeping the generator in this position, slightly to tighten bolts. To adjust a tension of a belt of a drive of the generator (see подразд. 4.3.3).