4.2.2. Dismantle and radiator installation
On fig. 100
radiator is shown together with the fan. The radiator and hoses of system of cooling are presented on fig. 101
Fig. 100. Radiator fastening: 1 — a radiator; 2 — the fan; 3 — the holder of the lock of a cowl; 4 — bolts, 10 Н·м; 5 — cable fastening; 6 — a hose; 7 — the holder of the fan; 8 — a contact socket; 9 — the top hose of a cooling liquid, on the thermostat case (poses. 16 on fig. 101); 10 — a broad tank; 11 — a cover; 12 — the top cover; 13 — to the thermostat case (poses. 5 on fig. 101); 14 — to the thermostat case (poses. 6 on fig. 101); 15 — a fan thermoswitch; 16 — a radiator hose
Fig. 101. Details of system of cooling: 1 — bolts; 2 — the connecting union; 3 — a sealing ring of round section; 4 — the thermostat; 5, 6 — to a broad tank; 7 — to the heat exchanger; 8 — from the heat exchanger; 9 — a sealing ring (always to replace); 10 — a pipe of circulation of a cooling liquid; 11 — a safety clip; 12 — the thermostat case; 13 — a bolt, 10 Н·м; 14 — the gauge of an overheat with a temperature-sensitive element of the index of temperature; 15 — a stopper; 16 — to the top party of a radiator; 17 — to the bottom party of a radiator; 18 — a collar
The thermoswitch operating work of the fan, is screwed in in a lateral wall of a radiator. At radiator dismantle to operate in the described way. If the car is equipped by the conditioner the works specified in the end of this subsection are in addition performed. For radiator removal it is necessary to execute the following:
- To disconnect the storage battery as at the included ignition of a wire of the fan are energised;
- To empty cooling system as it is described in подразд. 4.1.1. To turn away a cover of a broad tank for drain improvement;
- To dismantle the left headlight (the section "Electric equipment" see);
- To dismantle a radiator lattice as it is described at engine dismantle;
- To disconnect wires from штырьковых conclusions of a thermoswitch and the fan engine;
- To weaken collars of the top and bottom water hoses, to disconnect hoses from a radiator and to take them aside, without supposing a bend. Collars can be or worm, or with springs. Collars with spring fastening to cut kusachkami-bokorezami and to replace with collars of worm type;
- To dismantle a forward part of the holder of the lock of a cowl of the engine;
- To turn on at the left and on the right nuts of fastening of a radiator. On fig. 100 the
scheme of fastening of a radiator is shown;
- To take out a radiator upwards and forward. To try not to damage cellular cells of a radiator.
In case of need to disconnect the engine of the fan from передка
. On fig. 100
it is shown, how to it the fan and a casing fasten.
If on the car the conditioner it is necessary to spend following additional works is established:
Never to break tightness of a contour of circulation of a coolant in a central air.
- To dismantle facing of a forward bumper;
- To turn away fixing collars of highways of circulation of a coolant in a central air. It is obligatory to watch that there was no extension, a bend or deformation of pipelines and hoses;
- To disconnect from a radiator конденсационный a tank and to move it, how much it is possible, forward;
- To disconnect a radiator and to take out it forward;
- To fix in the suitable image конденсационный a tank, without supposing a tension of pipelines and hoses.
At radiator installation it is necessary to lift it in the car, to establish in correct position and to fix bolts.
Again to establish hoses of system of circulation of a cooling liquid and to fix their collars. To insert into a corresponding socket a connecting pin of a thermoswitch and the fan engine. To attach to clips a wire of the storage battery.
To fill in cooling liquid according to instructions in подразд. 4.1.1. To make a trial trip of the car and to check up deenergizings and fan inclusions, and also to be convinced that in places шланговых connections are not present leakings.