9.2.2. Replacement of the external hinge of equal angular speeds
As well as internal, and external it is possible to replace hinges of equal angular speeds only in gathering.
For removal of the external hinge of equal angular speeds it is necessary to execute following operations;
- To remove collars from both ends of a cover (having cut them) and to wring out a cover from the hinge, moving it along a shaft;
- To clear an internal part of the hinge and to fix a spring lock ring on a hinge inside;
Fig. 224. Removal of the external hinge by means of a rubber or plastic hammer
- To clamp a shaft in a vice with sponges from aluminium and to bring down the hinge from a shaft an aluminium or copper hammer. On fig. 224
it is shown, properly to force down the hinge from a shaft;
- To remove from a shaft established on it adjusting 11 (fig. 221
) and spring 10 washers. To pay attention to how the spring washer 10 is established.
For installation of the external hinge of equal angular speeds it is necessary to execute following operations:
- To establish on a shaft a rubber cover and to move it along a shaft;
Fig. 225. Installation of spring and remote washers: 1 — a spring lock ring; 2 — a remote washer; 3 — a spring washer
- Before installation to put on 45 г
plastic greasing from each party of the hinge. To establish on a shaft spring 10, and then and adjusting 11 washers. On fig. 225 the
hinge in the collected kind with both details established on it is shown;
Fig. 221. Details of a drive of wheels: 1 — a persistent ring; 2 — a lining with a protective film (leaves before installation); 3 — the internal hinge of equal angular speeds; 4 — a spring washer; 5 — the right hollow power shaft; 6 — the left power shaft; 7 — a collar; 8 — the protective goffered cover; 9 — a collar; 10 — a spring washer; 11 — an adjusting washer; 12 — a lock ring; 13 — the external hinge of equal angular speeds; 14 — a 12-faced nut; 15 — a bolt, 45 Нм; 16 — a collar; 17 — подкладная a plate; 18 — the protective goffered cover with a cover
- To establish on a shaft a new spring lock ring 12 (fig. 221
) to clamp a shaft in a vice and to spread the hinge on a shaft, using a copper or aluminium hammer while the lock ring reliably will not enter into a flute on a hinge inside;
Fig. 226. Appearance of a cover in which depression was formed
- To establish on the hinge a cover and to fix its collars (see подразд
. 9.3). Before to fix a cover, it is necessary for compressing slightly to let out air being in it. If after assemblage dents, as is shown in fig. 226
are found out
again to weaken a collar on small diameter and cautiously to raise its edge a small screw-driver that air has got inside and pressure was made even.